Monday, April 07, 2008

QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS...

I know we both agree to tell it when it has finally happened, but last night, the only thing that popped into my head was the question, Do you still love me?

We openly declare to be civil and diplomatic if one ever falls out of love, or if one suddenly sleeps with other people. It is easier or more human, we say, because it's within the boundaries of human decency. But last night was pretty odd. I can't even seem to know where to start.

Do I have to ask you that question?
Do we have to venture into that dangerous waters?
Do I have to start talking?
Do you feel a rift building up between us?
Do you notice that we are fighting and arguing more often now than before?

<
<
<
<
<

Have you ever been tired of us making faulty decisions and thinking about the same old problems everytime?
Have you ever yearned for something better and less complicated?
Have you ever thought of getting some space to think?
Have you got that realization that there is something wrong at least?

?

Whenever I ask how your massage was, I only wanted to know if you enjoyed it. I do not want to know if you did it with the masseur.

That is too much to handle -- the fact that you'd rather do it with a stranger than with me, after days of being away in Boracay, and broadcasting to the world how you missed and felt sorry for me, and to think I am so-called your partner --who by the way waited for you, and did not stop thinking of you. The partner who you didn't even inform about how you lost your phones etc. The partner who cared to cook for you and tried consoling you the moment you arrived, despite all your whinings. The man who is simply your partner.

That is just too crap.

And it fucking hurts.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home