Wednesday, July 09, 2008

ONE THING WE FILIPINOS SHOULDN'T MISS



The Ayala Museum Gold of Ancestors Collection is finally open to the public. After a long wait, more specifically hundred of years of defining and searching for that distinct Filipino identity, we now have something to really brag about, alongside the collections of Egypt, Mesopotamia, China or any other ancient civilization.



The collection's something we shouldn't all miss. When I first saw the brochure, I wanted to cry, seriously. I wanted to show the world the treasures we have in the Philippines, the very civilization we had (and was diminished) even before those bully Westerners came.



I can't wait to go there. Maybe this weekend, I will try to retrace my steps as a Filipino, with this collection.

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home