Thursday, July 03, 2008

TIRED AND HELLISH


Im simply tired. Yesterday was the most ordeal I've had in weeks, and it's not getting any better.

Work is draining me to death, and the fact that I have to double-prepare everyday is not as delightful as it sounds.

My coordinator refuses to compromise, and hasn't really thought of improving my situation. Crap motivational words like, 'I know you can do it" and "It's been 3 weeks, you'll get the hang of it din" do not work for me. Stupidity may have devoured her for years, but common sense may still be within reach.

Love hasn't been kind with me since the other day. The whole idea of you being there abroad is torture enough. And the fact that you're not at all texty is an added pressure. I myself cannot understand what's happening to me either, being demanding and all, despite the knowledge that you're very busy. Maybe it's the self-destructive nature of me. Maybe it's the full moon. Maybe Im just going nuts.

Im simply tired. Tired of all the work. Tired of all the burden. A bit tired of waiting for you, or even for your sweet nothings. There are times when you simply need an affirmation, or a thoughtful gesture from the one you love, to at least easen up things.

I guess that's just too much to ask. I guess that's plain selfish of me.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger superboi said...

waaaaaaah. :(

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home