Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THE SPACE AND THE LOST ASTRONAUT

And I have taken the more difficult and risky path. Milky Way proved to be a challenge afterall.

My friends could have easily slapped me when I told them just this afternoon what's bothering me. Most were in disbelief, for I have always projected that calm-and-collected persona ever since.

And you're with him today.

Most shook their heads, for my utter stubborn-ness, and the sheer concern that the whole thing is risky. I didn't want to tell my log-out-buddies at first, but it was eating me alive. Much as I wanted to contain it to myself, I had to seek refuge and moral shelter.

The whole idea of you being with the boyfriend made me even stressed out. It again revived the insecurity inside me that's about to hulk anytime.

They made me realize how difficult it is. MF even advised me to get some space first, to think and to let go. The other three, distanced themselves, maybe because they knew about my iron ears, and let me decipher it once again for myself.

But you make me happy. And I don't want to let go of the feeling, I told you Im playing all my cards here. We were together the whole weekend, and it felt like the most unbelieveable thing. Although last night felt like too much, I still chose to be with you. And the unspoken possible fact that you might be already fed up with my face withered away in your embrace.

Ang tigas daw ng ulo ko. Masasaktan lang daw ako sa ginagawa ko. At ako ang third party, I should give way.

I simply can't. Maybe this week, I'll try. Or maybe next week when you're already in Thailand. Or maybe things will change when you come back after that, you may really dump me then. The whole 'space' is too difficult, I can't even imagine it.

Frank may have left the Philippines, but little did the stupid typhoon know, I liked his rain in the first place.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mico Lauron said...

"I liked his rain.."

my sole consolation for the past days. Yes, i totally understand. though your friends have a point. ganun din ako eh. I am still struggling with that.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. hay, its really a dilemma, in the first place, and I dont even want to entertain the idea. hehe.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Mico Lauron said...

kaso nga lang din kase like ako, di ko man gustuhin, pumamasok na lang ng bigla sa kukote mo. tas pag naalala mo na ang lahat, napapangiti pa din. kaso nga lang, sa bawat ngiti, kasabay ang mga luha. parang yung sinasabi nilang, "masakit pero masarap."

2:09 AM  
Blogger jericho said...

Unfathomable .. apt..;)

4:03 AM  
Blogger superboi said...

rain... i liked frank's rain as well.

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home