Friday, April 11, 2008

CLEARING

And just like that, it's all over.

I always write, especially whenever Im upset. So please don't zero in on my blog.

FYI, those issues I raised before are just minor irritations and problems. The initial intention of the blog was just to CLEAR things up and hopefully solve them.

But you bailed on us. I asked you three simple questions, you didn't even respond. Oh Im sorry, you did, with silence.

When you told me what happened in Wensha was somewhat intentional, my heart turned immediately into a boulder. It was unfair, really, to think we both agree that if one of us falls out of love, he'd talk. For the last two weeks, you told me you've been feeling that way, and you let it all culminate with a lousy massage. Now that's pretty amazing.

When your long-overdue apology came, I accepted it. But don't expect things to be as normal, because, you're just unfair and mean. You waited for something like this to happen, so you could easily get your way out? You could have told me the moment it bothered you! I am not that difficult to talk with.

I am not mad. In fact, I just want to get this over with ASAP. Im a positive person, I look into the brighter side. I am not melodramatic. I hate soap operas. I forgive you.

But please, JUST GIVE ME THAT SPACE. Stop reaching out, we're already civil, leave it at that.

Now we're taking our own separate ways, I just hope we both get pretty nice apartments ASAP. The air inside is pretty exhausting and asphyxiating. The kitchen, in fact is too hot for me I can't stand it.

Goodbye.

Thanks for more than two years of happiness, I suppose. Well, for me, it was.

Good luck...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! i guess that's the only thing i can say.

you owe me a blow by blow account of what happened.

whatever happened between you guys saddens me. and it somehow revives my cynicism about finding the perfect "life partner"

eko.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home