Thursday, April 06, 2006


Next week will mark the end of my first school year with O.B. Montessori. Gosh, it's been really an experience, a memento i could not possibly forget. And to make it worse, I've signed for the next year, since they offered me a new contract! How silly me.

What's really boggling is the fact that no matter how frustrated and demoralized I am, as a human being and a teacher, I cannot quit my job, for the lack of er, say, guts. I've been in this laborious meditation for months now, as to how should I cope with the whole OB-trauma-kick-in-the-stomach experience-thing, and I've finally concluded that sometimes, we human beings tend to stick with our present situations because of the following reasons:

a. We do not have any other choice.
b. We do have choices but we refuse to accept changes.
c. We're too busy to accomodate these thoughts, because of a much busier
schedule involving work.
d. We're lazy to find better venues.
e. We're coerced to stay (e.g. with OB).
f. Threaths and other headaches.
g. There are things better left unsaid.
h. We need further experience.
i. We do not have enough guts to stand for what is right.
j. We realize that it is better to be suffering while employed than
suffering with no money at hand.
k. The Philippines' unemployment rate is currently at 14%.
l. The company compensates well.
m. Life sucks, real hard.

Sobrang hirap, di makatao, poottahh!

But then again, im still here.

Whew.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home