Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Third Party and Other Parties

So, I've heard now you're actually entertaining a suitor. And to my surprise, that suitor has been eyeing you for months now, without my knowledge or whatsoever. Anyway, I couldn't care less. I suppose we're both happy now, with our own individual lives, and im pretty sure, you're already getting the hang of it.

It just pisses me off, that you tell lies to other people, that you're actually accusing me of something I am not, or I didn't do. Whew, I just so hope, you destroy your life, much sooner that mine, if that is your real intention -- that is, to destroy me.

Two weeks ago, I told myself, "Sana nga me third party, so it'll be much much easier to move on. Kaso wala, so everything was really difficult for me." Now, I busy myself in chores and work loads, that I don't anymore notice that Christmas is fast approaching.

Time flies, really. And love does, as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home