Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO GEORGIA


I just love 30 ROCK! I actually spent most of the Holy Week watching Seasons 2 and 3, and now I cant get enough of them. Everybody is hilarious, especially the sarcasm! I would love to be a part of Liz Lemon's team.

This episode is one of my favorites, and it all began when Tracy brought a cappuccino machine in their office. However, Kenneth doesn't drink coffee, for the belief that coffee is corruptive. Kenneth became so addicted to coffee, he found himself totally changed by the 'NY lifestyle'. He decided to go home and catch the train, hence the 'musical part' of the episode. Meanwhile, Liz got paranoid over a posh apartment and Jack broke up with CC, the Democrat Congresswoman he fell in love with. Everybody summed up the episode, and of course their own experiences, with this Motown classic. Gladys Knight also appeared at the end.

Aww. this is good TV. I just wish we have something like this.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home