Saturday, October 18, 2008

GRRRRR....

I simply don't know what to say. I've been in this state for more than 4 months now. Although lately, things haven't been really in my favor, and that this whole thing has finally been coming to a halt, I simply can't move on.

But the really really good thing is that, I've finally given up trying.

You will always be that one who broke my heart. I just hate it that I always feel like crying whenever I think about you, or what might have been. You simply turned my world upside down, and now Im getting it all upright again.

I also stopped expecting for the one. I figured I may just end up broken again. Now, I honestly don't know what to do. Im afraid of the future that awaits me.

I am so unstable right now. Please keep those blades and guns away from me. I might just eat them.

FUCK!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home