Wednesday, September 03, 2008

HMMM...



I really cant fully explain what happened, but I just felt the urge to delete my last post.

Yes, I do miss you of course, but when I received that message from you, it felt different. It seemed that all my long-lost self-respect has immediately dawned on me. It felt great. I was hurt with your message, but I think I have regained that strength and maturity I've been looking for, for 3 months.

It was as if, you stepped on a land mine, that was me, and it just ripped me open -- further catapulting me into a realm of bliss and complete understanding.

I just love Buddha, and how he influences my way of thinking nowadays. Maybe Buddhism is the right religion for me, since it will not necessitate me to believe in a god. Hehe...

Ha! : )

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jericho said...

buddha bless you .. ;)

6:36 AM  
Blogger eko said...

well well well. aren't you a regular blogger? hahaha!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home