Tuesday, September 02, 2008

APPEASEMENT



Im officially missing you.

Everyday, it just seems you're really drifting away. To somewhere I could never really reach.

Fewer messages, almost impersonal tone. No sweet nothings whatsoever.

Annoyance. Short-circuitness. Apathy.

Once or twice brief encounters in a week.

The fact saddens me, in fact I hate it. I have to stay up late in the office, just to forget about it. Just to numb myself, and it's pathetic I know.

But that's the only solution I can think of right now, to at least appease my frail heart.

I fucking love you so much, and I hate it.

But you're already out there, far and away...

2 Comments:

Blogger jericho said...

haay. hope you'll be fine.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Mico Lauron said...

hmmmm..... made me think.. i hope you're doin fine

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home