Friday, June 19, 2009


LATEST BLOW

I am now my brother's keeper...literally.

My brother, having found himself shoved into adulthood because of unprotected sex, is now moving in with me. He has decided to file for LOA (leave of absence) despite the fact that he is graduating. Probably heavily induced by my father's jerkiness and my mother's nagging, he thinks getting out of the house and looking for a job will emancipate him.

I honestly don't know how to react and what to expect.

Does this mean I have to wrestle my way for that precious CR hours? Do I have to wear clothes now in my own apartment? Is he a new mouth to feed? Is this the end of my social life? Millions of questions, I am freaking out.

I'm meeting him this Sunday, I still have to coach him for a job interview on Monday.

A crisis indeed. I hate it. ARRRGGHH!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suck to be a grown up huh? You'll do fine..anf hey good luck on his interview.

david

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sucks to be a grown up..

6:18 AM  
Blogger jericho said...

ganun talaga. pero you can set the rules. hehehe

7:18 AM  
Blogger Myk2ts said...

bogs, he is a family and i guess you'll like the company:) remember that your brother will soon be a "keeper" of his own child, so being his "coach" is something great and heroic :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Myk2ts said...

bogs, he is a family and i guess you'll like the company:) remember that your brother will soon be a "keeper" of his own child, so being his "coach" is something great and heroic :)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home