Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Peter Pan Syndrome

I just turned 23 years old. I may still be young to many, but I feel older. And I dread that future, slowly unravelling before me. I fear that moment where I'll find myself still searching for my worth. Now everything comes reverberating, and they flash before me as I enjoy oblivion.

What will become of me when I turned 35 or 40? Will I be happier or more fulfilled when those wrinkles come? Will the future be kinder for all us Filipinos? I hate uncertainty, it brings me chills.

Only one thing appears more concrete -- My life expectancy shortens as I lit another cigarette.

What the heck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gwen Bautista said...

Hey Bogs, you'll be a tanned muscled overlaid cutie when you turn 35 or 40. Haha. Happy Birthday. And tick me when you're free. I miss ya.

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey harrold...or can i call you Bo instead?.... american idols gonna be on in a few so dont have the time to scroll down....
anyway i can totally relate to this coz as u know i just turned 24 and i feel so ancient already....i dont have any significant advice, but you just live life and love those who loves you...a cigarette cant love you back......
nice blog, reminds me of kylie...

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home