Friday, September 05, 2003

Well, this is basically my first time here, and my first time to "blog"... anyway, for those reading this, I'm from the Philippines, im a teacher, and Im 21.

Right now, because of some unwanted events during the past few months, Im forced to work now as a call center agent. Yup, you heard it right, a call center agent. Many of you may be wondering, what a Communist-atheist-teacher-graduate from UP is doing in a mechanical-boring and routinary workforce like this. Well, honestly, I don't know. I just wanted a job. I just want to earn my own money, and to make myself productive, especially now, I have resigned from work. (Why did I resign? Ummm, let's just talk about it next time, ok?)

To cut the story short, I met this girl, also from UP Diliman (that's University of the Philippines, for those who dont know), and she encouraged me to make a BLOG.. there's the story.. You'll hear a lot from me again next time, so goodbye for now. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home